School is over-
You packed up your college dorm, and went back to moms. Maybe you took a crappy job. heck you may have a decent job, and are still quite nervous.
Now School aka the university or college you chose as a naive young teen readying yourself for beer pong and an education hopefully taught you a thing or two. If not, here’s some quotes I found online from a site or three to get you rolling.
- “When you’re on your death bed, you’re not going to wish you watched more TV. Spend your free time with family and friends!” – thuyta
- “Life is about doing things, not watching others do them on T.V, grasp every opportunity.” – ozzieuk
- “What feels like an important thing right now will not be in 5-10 years. So, don’t stress.” – madmoo
- “Go where you need to be and where you are needed.” – miographics
- “Your accomplishments are yours and no one can take them away from you.” - mrspanda
- “Make sure to save a little bit of money. Make your money work for you!” - matt_garry
- “Take every opportunity that moves you forward!” - Bob Philpin
- “Brace for impact…with the real world.” - Donna Coley Austin
- “Think outside the box.” - Ann Haatrop
No one goes to the Olympics for silver.
Questions? Think I’m wrong?
Want to learn how to invite?
Want a mentor or maybe the guy who will bounce ideas back and forth with you?
Or simply reply to this article.
It doesn’t get realer than this folks.